Re: Big Sound

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Thu Dec 17 1998 - 23:43:43 EST

Jason, I'll have to check that out when I go to Vegas next. I will be
there in May for the AMA Supercross at Sam Boyd Stadium.
Need tickets?? I should be able to round up 2-4 tickets for the
event. I'll be driving my wife's RT (if she'll let me!).

I work the AMA Supercross events at Los Angeles (2 dates in Anaheim
this year, thank GOD... I hate parking at the Collesium!), San Diego
(I'll miss it as that's the CA. DML meet... hey it's worth it!), and
Lost Wages.. Err. Las Vegas... If anyone wants tickets for the LA events,
let me know, and I'll put my request in....

Sam '95 SLT
          '99 RT