Re: 4X4 speed ?

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 18 1998 - 16:50:54 EST

In a message dated 12/17/98 1:00:05 AM !!!First Boot!!!, tnadoman@hotmail.com
writes:

<< I ran a best (if you can call it that) of 18.153 at Bandimere Speedway
 in Denver. This was a slight improvement from an 18.4'ish after
 installing a custom ram air setup, taking out the spare tire, and
 leaving about 1/4 tank of gas. You can see the numbers and specs on my
 homepage. I hope to at least get into the 17's next year somehow.

 Dave Thede
 '97 Sport+ Flame Red CC V8/5-spd 4x4 3.55
 Homemade Ram Air
 K&N FIPK clone
 Gibson split cat-back
 http://members.xoom.com/tnadoman >>

Dave,
  Thanks for the reply. I have pretty much the same mods as you plus the
headers and I am at sea level. So would it be fairly safe to assume that I am
in the mid - high 17's? At least this gives me an idea. Once again, thanks
for the help.

Russ
97 CC 318 4x4 SLT+ 3.55
Rhino Roll Top Power Bolt hitch really loud f***ing horns
Mopar Perf headers Gibson dual 14x3 FABM champion truck plugs gapped at
.46