Re: Leaking Cap?

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Dec 18 1998 - 17:50:52 EST

Hmmmmm... So that's were the mystery leak is coming from! My problem is I
threw in a bed liner as soon as I bought the truck... It's gotta be a pain
in the butt to get those things out! I don't suppose you know some trick
way of sealing the holes from the outside?! The funny thing is only the
passenger side of mine leaks.

T.