RE: sweet headers for a reasonable price

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 18 1998 - 17:21:41 EST

At 03:50 PM 12/18/98 -0500, you wrote:

>Jon -
>
>Maybe I should start taking names again ?
>
>Hey , Jon , is it possible to have a page on the site for group purchases
>and contacts and stuff ? Seen it on a couple other sites with the product ,
>the applications , and a contact of the person volunteering to organize it
>, as well as if it is in progress , the contact info and prices and terms
>of the buy ?
>
>Not trying to give ya any additional work (especially after that sticker
>order page , looked hard) , but it's just an idea .

  NO STICKERS FOR YOU! (oops, sorry; just reverted back to the sticker
nazi for a second there...) ;-)

  Yeah, I've been meaning to do something like this for a while now. I
think I can use the same software as the Member and Event profiles; so
anyone can create and maintain their own "buy".

  Mebbe I'll go see if I can whip something up...

                                               -Jon-