RE: Subs in a Dakota

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Sun Dec 20 1998 - 10:45:50 EST

And to a discriminating audiophile(and also in the music biz) as myself it
drives me up the walls when the interior starts to resonate. I've tighten
everything down so that doesn't happen. But also you don't need a sound
system that can be heard a 1/4 mile away either(just think of what happens
to your hearing after awhile,wanna wear hearing aids by time you reach your
30's??). I judge a sound system on it's clarity than how far it can be
heard, most folks aronud here have systems that not only can be heard
several blocks(and they also play shit music anyway) butcranked up that high
the music gets distorted. I'd rather listen to the rumble(or roar)of a
fire-breathing gas guzzling MOPAR! Just my 2 pennies...

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd