Re: Re:Intake Manifold Attn. VLAD

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 20 1998 - 11:16:09 EST

<< We have had a couple of stock engines that have broken bottom manifold
 gaskets, if they brake sooner or later you will run out of oil because of
 the vacuum in the manifold will suck oil in to it and out the exhaust.
 Swede/
 99 R/T Dakota CC
 Black & Loaded
 Mail: erich@dhc.net

That might explain something. I will have to take a look intot he manifold of
my 96 and look for this sooty stuff. About 1500 miles ago, we had the
manifold off to do the cam and roller rockers. Last week it took almost 2
quarts of oil!!! I have heard of eliminating the gasket and just using
silicone sealer, or I believe Jules heliarc welds an aluminum plate to the
bottom of the manifold for his blower motors, after the manifold mods have
been performed. Any truth to this Jules?????

Brad