Re: Subs in a Dakota

From: Steve (Slow@primenet.com)
Date: Sun Dec 20 1998 - 06:08:55 EST

On Sun, 20 Dec 1998 10:45:50 -0500, you wrote:

>>but it sounds great, vibrates a lot of interior trim
>>

>And to a discriminating audiophile(and also in the music biz) as myself it
>drives me up the walls when the interior starts to resonate. I've tighten
>everything down so that doesn't happen. But also you don't need a sound
>system that can be heard a 1/4 mile away either(just think of what happens
>to your hearing after awhile,wanna wear hearing aids by time you reach your
>30's??).

Amen! But you really can't beat a good system for the long road trips.
It does make my 35 mile commute through the desert entertaining.
Dynamat, in the right places, will cure the nasty noise and help get
you toward that 20-20k perfect concert sound....

Steve, 29
Apache Junction, Arizona

97' Dakota, CC, 4X4, 5 Speed, all the goodies 'cept anti-lock brakes,
Mud Flaps, spare-tire lock, Step-Shields, EVSII Alarm, Gibson Single
3" Cat-Back,Tow Hooks....