Re: 1) Jumpin' the gun? 2) Gettin' hoodwinked

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 21 1998 - 20:32:19 EST

In a message dated 12/21/98 8:26:50 PM Eastern Standard Time, RCPL-
VAN_CNIWR@van.reid-crowther.com writes:

<< . Buddy says the SS is of same
      quality because its fiberglas and it would be the same. >>
Chad, No way dude. Not all fiberglass pieces are the same. Sounds like the
one that you got is a crappy lay up job. Someone didnt know how to lay glass.
I've been doin' fiberlass work for over 7 years now and a good part wont break
up like that. Im making my own hood and some extras hopefully next spring and
believe me, they wont be crap like that. Settle for nothing, demand the best.
Eric =0)