Re: Re:Intake Manifold Attn. VLAD

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 21 1998 - 21:29:42 EST

<< I wonder how much clearance I would have by welding another plate on. The
 one thats on it appears to be fairly thin... What exactely did you have in
 mind Brad.

 Thanks >>

If you lay the original plate flat, imagine another plate "floating" over it
about 1/4". Take the long sides of the floating plate, and bend 1/4" down on
both sides to 90 degrees so they touch the original plate. Weld them on,
leaving the short ends open. This will act as a heat shield from the hot oil.

Brad