RE: Re:Intake Manifold Attn. VLAD

From: Vladimir Ryall (vladimir@austin.rr.com)
Date: Mon Dec 21 1998 - 21:57:04 EST

Mike,

Do you remember what issue that was in?

VLAD
96 Indy "FASRAM"
www.IndyRam.org

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet4.buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet4.buffnet.net]On Behalf Of Mike D.
Sent: Monday, December 21, 1998 6:51 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: Re:Intake Manifold Attn. VLAD

>>>Actually, that is a different mod. You weld another piece of
sheetmetal, with
the long ends folded up about a quarter inch to the stock manifold plate.
 It
keeps hot oil from hitting the manifold. What I am talking about is
instead
of the manifold plate being bolted on, you weld it on, so it cant leak.
Of
course the manifold is aluminum, and the stock plate is steel, so you
have to
fabricate a plate from aluminum and have it heliarc welded on.<<<

oh.... hehehehe... I was thinkin' of what they did in that issue of Mopar
Muscle. Seems like a good mod to me... of course, anything that'll take a
tenth or two of is probably a pretty good mod =)

-mike d.
88, V6, LE, 3.55, Slush-o-matic, many mods.

"Horn's broken, watch for finger" =)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]