Roll Top pics

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 22 1998 - 09:52:47 EST

Well I finally got around to taking some pics of my Roll Top. They are not
the best quality pics, but it was getting dark. Hopefully, they will give you
an idea of what it looks like. They can be found on the DML homepage under
the pics section. http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/WWW/DAKOTA/PICS/
If anyone wants any more pics (i.e. better quality or a different angle) let
me know and I will snap some for you. Let me know what you think.

Russ
97 318 CC 4x4 SLT+
Rhino Roll Top Power Bolt class IV hitch really loud f***ing horns
Gibson dual Mopar Perf headers 14x3 FABM