Re: Roll Top pics

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 22 1998 - 13:23:26 EST

Does your roll top use a metal top? I owned a metal roll top, spent like $450
on it, and ended up having a nasty arguement with the roll top dealer after I
could not open it. I hope your works well....I took mine back to get my money
back! I would not recommend this metal top, if it is metal, to anyone where it
gets cold, I live in NW Indiana. Whenever it rained or snowed, or even on cold
mornings, the roll top was froze into place. Just my input on this product,
but I am glad to hear it works for you!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6