Re: Roll Top pics

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 23 1998 - 10:26:51 EST

In a message dated 12/23/98 9:04:44 AM Central Standard Time, krp@netnitco.net
writes:

<< > Does your roll top use a metal top? I owned a metal roll top, spent like
> $450 on it, and ended up having a nasty arguement with the roll top dealer
> after I could not open it. I hope your works well....I took mine back to
> get my money back! I would not recommend this metal top, if it is metal,
> to anyone where it gets cold, I live in NW Indiana. Whenever it rained or
> snowed, or even on cold mornings, the roll top was froze into place. Just
> my input on this product, but I am glad to hear it works for you! Kyle 93
> Dakota 4x4 V6

 Just another reason why I am glad I am not a damned Yankee! ;-) Seriously,
there are a couple of different companies out there who make that style of
cover...maybe you just got a bad one. I have heard of no problems with the
Pace Edwards products.

Russ (ducking)