Re: Leach headers are here!

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Wed Dec 23 1998 - 21:50:58 EST

My headers, coating and shipping came to $646.71. The headers were $431.00,
coating $200.00 and shipping $15.71. I did not get a break on the coating
because I knew that my truck was going to be coming out of the shop very
soon and wanted them here before the truck was back, and I had Mike put a
rush on them which meant mine were the only ones he had on that run. I can
say this though, every piece of the system except for the nuts, bolts and
gaskets is coated inside and out. That includes the headers, Y pipe (2
pieces) and the reducer for the cat. I'm running a little slow on the web
page, but if the weather keeps doing what it is right now here in central
Texas, I will have all day tomorrow to put it together as I wont be going
into work.

John
98 Dak (truck only needs an alignment and right side nerf bar installed!)
BTW, Brilliant Blue Daks with a color matched front bumper look absolutely
stunning! I will finish up the page with the pictures of the wreck as soon
as I bring the Dakster home. There will be some before, during and after
repair shots. I am extremely impressed with the repairs the body shop did.
If any one in the Austin Texas area is looking for a good (read great) body
shop, check out Joe Berli in Pflugerville.