Re: A sad day at the Dr.'s

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Dec 24 1998 - 14:27:16 EST

Brad,

You are right, your day was worse than mine. I'm so sorry to hear about your
mishap. That must suck mega-alot. To make a short story long, how did you
blow your motor? I over-revved my 5-speed Mustang a couple of times. Scared
the sh*t out of me! I stick to slush-boxes now.

Sounds like you are in the market for crate 360(if legal in your area). Then
you could search and destroy the two that done you in.

                                   dadoctah@worldnet.att.net