Re: Motor gone bad

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 26 1998 - 17:36:44 EST

<< Brad,
 The book is Magnum specific. It is called "Magnum Engines: Mopar
 Performance Parts" This book is dedicated to the 8.0, 5.2, 5.9, 3.9 , and
 the Magnum 4 bangers.

 Dan >>

Yah, thats the book I am talking about. I still found it vague when it came
to Magnum specific upgrades. They talk about the R/T package stuff, and thats
it. Nothing about manifold mods, head modifications, or the likes. The info
is there, but its all for carburated engines. I would think an injected
engine would require special practices other then the standard stuff. Maybe I
am wrong. I don't know, thats just my opinion of the book.

Brad