Re: sweet headers for a reasonable price(Jason)

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Dec 26 1998 - 18:33:16 EST

I checked a place called Internet Racers Supply
(http://racernet.net/exh/jba.htm) and they have the JBA stainless steel
bolt-in headers for the 97 Dakota 5.2 for $374.95 RETAIL! This price also
includes S&H to the conus (SH*T! That means I got to pay through the nose
for mine). We would better off dealing with these people for our group buy.
There was no info on the site about coatings, but I'm sure you could ask
about that. Even at that price, I would go for it.If they give
us a group deal, so much the better.

I saw a dyno test in a mag that the JBA shorties Matched the numbers of the
JBA full lenghts. And
I took a look under my truck this afternoon and was checking out the Y-pipe.
The factory setup (at
least on the 97's is pretty good. There are nice radii and the collector is
well formed. The tubing diameter is not huge but it seems more than adequate
for "natural" power.
                              dadoctah@worldnet.att.net