Re: 15" Tire Advice Needed

From: Toomey2me@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 27 1998 - 20:30:05 EST

In a message dated 12/27/98 2:30:35 PM Pacific Standard Time,
bnich@bellatlantic.net writes:

<< Is any one running 275's on stock 15" wheels that handle
 well, wear well and are good/excellent in the rain. I need to stck with
 the stock rims for now, but wana get some wider sqaure looking tires. >>

Well, I am running 255/60/15 Firestone Firehawks SS10. They are wider than the
stock tires, and in my opinion look a whole lot better. Mine do tuck under the
wheelwheels, but it is close. Is anyone tucking some 275's without the fender
flares? You can check out some pics of my tires on my web site.

Later,

2me
www.smokindakota.com