Re: 15" Tire Advice Needed

From: bnich@bellatlantic.net
Date: Sun Dec 27 1998 - 21:34:48 EST

Toomey2me@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 12/27/98 2:30:35 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> bnich@bellatlantic.net writes:
>
> << Is any one running 275's on stock 15" wheels that handle
> well, wear well and are good/excellent in the rain. I need to stck with
> the stock rims for now, but wana get some wider sqaure looking tires.
>>

> Well, I am running 255/60/15 Firestone Firehawks SS10. They are wider than the
> stock tires, and in my opinion look a whole lot better. Mine do tuck under the
> wheelwheels, but it is close. Is anyone tucking some 275's without the fender
> flares? You can check out some pics of my tires on my web site.
>
> Later,
>
> 2me
> www.smokindakota.com

Toomey, Saw your tires, they look nice but I want a wider look in the
rear. I would realy like the same tires they put on the Impala SS but
only in 15". The SZ50's have gotten a great write up on the tire rack
set up, but no 275's. Eddy Estopey (think I spelled it wrong) has the on
his GTS Dak, hes the guy with the blue Dak in the Toronto pics. I gotta
check what brand they are. he told me once but I lost the email. Eddy
you reading????? Thanx for the response Toomey. Regards, Bob