supercharger-reply

From: Martin (martindt@pacbell.net)
Date: Sun Dec 27 1998 - 21:00:28 EST

Frank,
          Thanks... I'm just tired of calling them and they keep on
saying that they'll ship the parts this week, last week and the end of
november. Oh maybe in 1999.

Last time I talked to Jim, (about 10 days ago), he said delivery should
be
in about 30 days. I would suspect that he is using all modules that he
has
in stock for the SP360's as you said. The programming for the module was

complete quite some time ago. I will give his a call the first of the
week
and get an update on delivery dates. One other thought, the Optimizer is
heck of a lot more complex internally then either the Jet module or the

Icon from Superchips. The Icon just modifies ignition based on RPM and
not
load (pretty simple), nothing else.....
        Frank

--