Re: 2 spanks, same car

From: Jon Smith (jdsmith4@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 27 1998 - 20:50:35 EST

I've gotta throw this one in. Not a text-book spank but considering I
had ~500lb of brick in the bed. . . Some woman from NJ in her white
mitsubitchy 3000 heckles me at the red light, gunning it off the line
we're window to window until 2nd she slides a little ahead of me. I hit
3rd with her about 1/3 car length ahead of me, I start the come-back and
get even with her when she gives up and falls in behind me ( I guess to
admire the 4x4 dak sqautting in the rear that her little rice rocket
couldn't handle to well!

Jon Smith
318 slush-o with custom squshy sounding front end

was heading home from a friends and noticed an older model Accord next