Re: 5.9 vs 4.6

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 28 1998 - 19:24:58 EST

In a message dated 12/28/98 6:37:37 PM Eastern Standard Time, ashort@flash.net
writes:

<< but
 compared to tracks elsewhere,it seems stock type cars run slower times.
 I.E.high 14's from a stock R/T in New Jersey when all I could best was a
 15.1 with a few mods. Anyway, I don't doubt that the cars you've seen
 have run the times you say, I just don't see the same thing when I go
 racing. Alan S. >>
Alan, I dont see these times at the track everytime I go either. Ive also
seen some amazing veriables for R/T times that I just cant explain!
Eric