Re: FW: Rubbing salt in the wounds(Alan&Jack)

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Mon Dec 28 1998 - 21:46:22 EST

Sam,
You are not missing a thing on the header install. The kit calls for welding
the reducer and Y-pipe slip joints, but you can always install clamps if you
want. The clamps are cheaper than welding and we all know that they work
very well from the factory. BTW, it looks like most everyone knows that I
have added the group purchase info on the DML group purchase page. I have
also posted some pictures along with a small write up about the headers out
on my web site at:
http://lonestar.texas.net/~jndneff/dakota/headers/headers.html

John
98 Dak
Installing my Leach/Mopar headers New Years day!

<snip>
The leach setup should be a straight bolt up affair (just like
my DT headers).

There's a reducer flange that slips into stock pipe, then
bolt it on with a U-bolt.

Am I missing something here?
<unsnip>