Re: ?Quick CD Fix?

From: Michael Fleigle (fleigle@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 29 1998 - 21:21:33 EST

I had my girlfriend buy an FM Modulator for her car. She had about the
same problem, no cash but wanted CD's. The FM Modulators suck big time.
They hiss even more and dont sound very good.

Fleg
http://members.xoom.com/Fleg

----Original Message Follows----

You need an FM Modulator. They can be purchased at Best Buy and Walmart
for around $19.99. I'm sure other places have them, but those are the
two I remember seeing them at. Works great with a portable CD Player.

Chad