Re:

From: Steve (Slow@primenet.com)
Date: Tue Dec 29 1998 - 14:23:54 EST

On Tue, 29 Dec 1998 14:48:23 -0500, you wrote:

>I'm a first time pick-up owner, with a 1999 Dakota Sport 4x2, since 9/98.

Welcome Paul.

>Love the truck but it has a few bugs. An interior light that is affected
>by the emergency brake pedal position, a drivers side door that doesn't
>close properly and a whistling sound from underneath, like air through a
>hole in the exhaust somewhere.

Take it back to the dealer, make them fix the light and door. Sure
that whistling sound isn't the fuel pump working?

 Also, concerned about snow travel here in
>CT. Should I buy chains and how much weight to put in the bed?

Can't help you there, I live in Arizona. Never seen snow....

        Steve, 29
Apache Junction, Arizona

97' Dakota, CC, 4X4, 5 Speed, all the goodies 'cept anti-lock brakes,
Mud Flaps, spare-tire lock, Step-Shields, EVSII Alarm, Gibson Single
3" Cat-Back,Tow Hooks....