RE: Golden West Performance

From: Vladimir Ryall (vladimir@austin.rr.com)
Date: Wed Dec 30 1998 - 12:09:06 EST

I spoke with these guys regarding the SC they carry. I was informed there
was an oil line that needed to me connected to the stock oilpan. This line
is used for cooling for the SC. Although I have not investigated other SC
setups, I don't think I would like an SC connected to my oilpan. If that SC
ever scattered, goodbye entire motor. Maybe I am over-reacting, but, maybe
not...

VLADIMIR
96 Indy "FASRAM"
http://home.austin.rr.com/fasram/