Re:97+ Rear anti Sway ba

From: bgbeaird@neosoft.com
Date: Wed Dec 30 1998 - 21:13:42 EST

Why not get one off a 98+ R/T? Nice big bar, but I don't know the price.
 Yo will, however, have to find a Chrysler parts guy with enough
intelligence to look the part up (none here in Houston, IMHO). OR, you
can wait until Hotchkis is done with their testing, which I hope is
soon!!! :-)

Gene Beaird
98 Flame Red CC R/T