seeking advice on Supercharger!

From: Rand (rand@mail.datasys.net)
Date: Wed Dec 30 1998 - 22:36:05 EST

New on the list but have a question for the SC. guys.I just bought a Paxton
supercharger for my 98 rc Dakota,it was originaly for a 94 Dak. but the guy scared
himself off of it after blowing a head gaskit.My gain,let me have it for a 1000
dollars and he only used it for 30 minutes if that long.Just coldn't pass it up.Now
my question ,what have you done for the ignition system as far as some type of
timing retard like the the MSD boost retard?Will it work on my truck?It should I
think,just want to know about someone elses expieriance with a SC.Thanks ahead,
Gene