RE: Re: DML Reason for 3.55 to 3.90 swap.

From: dakota_5sp_v8 (Dakota_5sp_v8@zracer.com)
Date: Fri Jan 01 1999 - 13:49:57 EST

Towing in OD will eventually hose your transmission and will happen sooner
if it hunts for gears. Nothing controversial about it. My guess is that
you'll pay allot for the gear swap then later a lot more for your
transmission rebuild. The higher the R's the more power you have at to punch
it and pass the slow person in the fast lane.

There is a time where you can tow in OD and that is down a hill.

Joel