Mike Leach/Mopar header install welding

From: jim miller (jmiller@texnet.net)
Date: Sat Jan 02 1999 - 02:21:00 EST

I put the same headers on my 98 and I did not have to weld anything. I wouldn't
reccommend welding if you don't have to because it promotes earlier rusting of
the pipe, and may prevent later removal if you want to. If you must weld, don't
do to until everything including collectors and the reducer adaptor is mounted
or the bolt holes in the flanges may not line up.