Door Panel Removal '97+

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Fri Jan 01 1999 - 14:26:37 EST

Today is the day I was going to install my stereo. I got all the screws
out of the door panel, but there's some sort of actuator mechanism
attached to the handle that I can't figure out how to disconnect.
Unfortunately, the Chilton's manual is not yet available. For those of
you who've upgraded your speakers or installed mirrors in the 97+ Daks,
how does this arm disconnect? Also, any other pointers on dash removal,
etc (especially power mirror controller) would be appreciated.

David Gloff
Frustrated with the door panels on my '99 Dak Sport Intense Blue CC