Mufflers

From: Davis Jensen (davisjensen@loop.com)
Date: Sun Jan 03 1999 - 01:11:42 EST

I'm looking to put a low restriction exhaust on my 98 cc, 2wd, 5.2l, 5 spd,
3.92 axle. I'd like to have it exit in front of the rear tire. Is there a
complete system for this? If not, what muffler would you folks recommend?
2.5" or 3"? I'm looking for a little more authoritative sound, especially
on the gas, but I don't want an obnoxious drone on the highway. I'll put my
own system together if I have to. I'll be putting on a set of Leach headers
in the next few weeks, so I can do any exhaust fab or welding at the same
time.