RE: Dakota recall 9/98

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Sun Jan 03 1999 - 15:29:27 EST

I have not received any kind of notice. I'm about ready to call them and
find out if my truck is affected by it as I have a couple of small items
that I need taken care of and would like to have them all done at the same
time.

John
98 Dak CC Sport 4X4 5.2L, Auto, Mopar Headers, DDBC

<snip>
I just read on Carpoint that CC put out a recall on 98 and 99 Dakotas in
Sept 98. It said it was for faulty cab to frame bolts. I did not get
notified and was wondering if anyone else has heard of this mandatory
recall.
<unsnip>