Re: re: San Diego / Kali meet

From: JT McBride (mcbride@abac.com)
Date: Mon Jan 04 1999 - 15:14:27 EST

>As far as SLO, I plan on leaving Friday night around 5:30-6 pm...
>knowing quite well that it will be a long/slow drive up through
>The 5 split, and up to L.A... Bruce and martin, still planning on
>afternoon. Should be a good 'mini vacation' for us (my wife and
>I are both going).

You´ll get to use the commuter lane. That saves a whole lot of time going
up the 5/405.

The real slowdown is on the 101 thru Ventura. Could cut over from the 5
further north, but I´m not sure it´s really faster. But I HATE stop-and-go
traffic. And I have an automatic.

Sam - you´re taking the R/T?

Jim
´93 4x4 CC V8