Re: re: San Diego / Kali meet

From: Sam Parthemer (maverick_nr552@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 04 1999 - 18:57:57 EST

I just take the commuter lanes all the way on 5, hit the 101
downtown LA, and go for it. If it gets TOO bad, we can stop off
somewhere and have dinner :P

Yes, we are taking the R/T. Don't want to drive BOTH trucks, and
pay 2 times the gas.

Did a trip to MSR (Malcom Smith Racing, in Riverside) on Saturday
in the R/T to pickup a pipe for my motorcycle. Had the cruise on
70 the entire way, with a few bursts to 75 to pass people/get over.

Pulled a 15.5 mpg round trip. Not too shabby. 'I tink it is getting
looser'....

Sam '95 SLT