Re: Shutting off & Low RPMs (BAD NEWS - PLEASE READ)

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Mon Jan 04 1999 - 18:58:10 EST

Well, I just went outside to try and start the truck again...Turned the key,
it cranked, then immediately died...Tried it again, immediately died...Tried
it again but revved it up as I cranked it...immediately died when I let off
the gas...Cranked it up and pumped the gas for a good two minutes...stayed
cranked until I let off the gas and then it died...I NEED SOME HELP! Now I
can't take it to the dealership cuz I can't get it out of the driveway!

Ben Vaughan

webmaster@dakattack.com
http://www.dakattack.com
ICQ #: 558772