California DML Meet (official)

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Mon Jan 04 1999 - 19:11:20 EST

It's getting close folks. I've updated the event page so you should see a
close to final agenda there. Obviously we can play with it as we go, but it's
almost too close to be doing major changes it. I am a very democratic person,
so beyond the initial meet at Hearst Castle, we can have fun with the agenda.
We'll fix one other "location" later on in the day so that others who might be
late will be able to meet up with us.
   If you have NOT sent me an RSVP as to you attending or not (need this for
Restaurant Reservations) please do so with how many people will be attending
and if you will be going to the dinner Friday night at the Madonna Inn. I've
yet to make that reservation so they may not take large parties late, but as
soon as I know how many are going I can verify that.
  Please, please, please let me know. I will give us a buffer of 2-3 people
so we will be okay in case some who don't RSVP show up.

  I may or may not make the ad-hoc caravan as I might leave out Thursday
night. If you're going to use those "light sticks", try tying them to your
antenna... that'll stick out like a sore thumb. ^_^ Since we don't have
stickers yet, put "DML or bust" on your back window... that'll keep people
guessing on what's going on...

Shaun H.