Re: Kenne Bell Optimizer

From: Ron Merx (ronmerx@nol.net)
Date: Mon Jan 04 1999 - 21:07:55 EST

Martin wrote:

> No, I'm still waiting. I ordered it last year. My best guess is we'll
> have to wait till the SP 360's are done.

Guess I gotta show my ignorance, What is the SP 360 ? Also, is the Kenne
Bell SC a whipple or centrifugal? Have been trying to make up my mind on
rather to go with the API Pro Charger or a Whipple - (which will be on my
99 Yellow R/T when it gets here.) Been on order since the first of November.
Good news tho, the build date is 1/6/99. My Vortech works good BUT its too
noisy. Stangs and such pull up beside me and hear the wine then look the
other way as tho I'm not there (smile). Love it but no spanks. They take off
like the locals are behind us.
Hope all who can will be at the Sealy (TX) Club Car Bash in March.

  Ron Merx (IndyRon)
  <ronmerx@nol.net>

'96 Ram Indy Pace Truck, Vortech Supercharger, Mopar R/T cam, Mopar Perf.
Computer, Crower 1.7 rockers w/ H-D springs, MSD 6A-BTM ignition, J&S
Digital Safeguard, MPI Pro Street TBI, DynaMax muffler 3" hiflo cat exhaust
(custom built), 4.10 Gears, Borla Headers, 24# injectors, TransGo kit, B&M
Floor Shifter, AND........A Yellow R/T with all the above......