Re: MSD ignitons

From: JeffofSLU@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 04 1999 - 23:33:02 EST

Jpm699@email.msn.com writes:

<< What kind of performance gains gain we expect here? A noticable
difference?
 What about cost?

I experienced a slight gain in top end power. The best part about it is the
improved throttle response. My gas mileage increased by one mpg. This mod
won't give you a huge power increase, but it will give you a few horses. Keep
in mind that it will complement your future mods. In my opinion, it's worth
doing although there are better bang for the buck mods out there. As for cost,
approximatley $200 bucks from Summit (MSD 6A-$125, Blaster 3 Coil- $30,
Wires-$45).

Jeff