Re: Shutting off & Low RPMs

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 04 1999 - 23:36:34 EST

Hmm, i had the same probs. i usually sit at school waiting for my sisters to
get out. listening to my system. and all of a sudden EVERYTHING turns off and
check gauges turns on. i also had you're prob. when starting it. it
wouldn't keep idle. kept on turning off and turning at VERY low RPMs. took
it to the dodge dealer, they replaced the battery(some guy told me there was
something wrong with the batteries) they replaced it and nothing has happened
since.
-Dester