Re: UPDATE ON SHUTTING OFF

From: Michael Clark (markiiidakota@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 05 1999 - 00:01:22 EST

> Like I said, its a shot in the dark, and I'm not sure if restricting
the
>fuel flow would raise the pressure or not... (I'm thinking of a garden
hose
>or a drinking fountain where if you restrict it, the pressure rises and
>shoots a smaller amount of water further than normal...)

Jon, I think what would happen is that the line pressure (back
pressure?) would increase behind the obstruction but you would be left
with less fuel actually making it through. If you think about the hose
thing, if you were filling a container it fills faster with no nozzle
and slower if you have a small high pressure stream.... right?

---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt
 My Dakota page==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html
 Dakota Webring==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/webring/ring.html