UPDATE ON SHUTTING OFF

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Mon Jan 04 1999 - 22:30:10 EST

Well, it's been a few hours now, so I went back outside and cranked it up
again just to try it out...and it cranked...i let it sit and idle for a few
minutes and after I turned it off...I could smell gasoline...I'm not sure
what is going on...if it had been a gas line freeze, then how could it thaw
when the weather keeps getting colder? it's probably in the high 20s
now....If it was a bad pump or filter, could it have cleared out and why
would I be smelling fuel? Thanks again!

Ben Vaughan

webmaster@dakattack.com
http://www.dakattack.com