Re: MSD ignitions

From: Glen Renzoni (glenzoni@totacc.com)
Date: Mon Jan 04 1999 - 13:19:52 EST

According to the MSD catalog, the MSD 6 series ignitions are NOT carb
exempt for OBD II vehicles, or am I reading this wrong? "This product is
legal to sell, distribute or install on non-OBD II vehicles in California
according to Executive Order E.O.D-40-14; legal in all 50 states". ????

----------
> From: JeffofSLU@aol.com
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: Re: DML: MSD ignitons
> Date: Monday, January 04, 1999 9:33 PM
>
> In a message dated 1/4/99 5:17:35 PM Central Standard Time,
> Jpm699@email.msn.com writes:
>
> << What kind of performance gains gain we expect here? A noticable
> difference?
> What about cost?
> >>

> I experienced a slight gain in top end power. The best part about it is
the
> improved throttle response. My gas mileage increased by one mpg. This mod
> won't give you a huge power increase, but it will give you a few horses.
Keep