Re: @@JBA group buy from Internet Racer's Supply@@

From: JT McBride (mcbride@abac.com)
Date: Tue Jan 05 1999 - 02:10:55 EST

>Still , all we have to do is generate 10 orders to get them for a total of
>$456.95 for the Stainless Steel shorty headers including the Ceramic
>Coating . This price does include shipping as well .
>
>Remember that this is only going on until 1/15/98 !!
>
>Call Dennis at Internet Racer's Supply !!

I´d really like to get a set of the JBA headers, but it isn´t gonna happen
in two weeks. I spent too much at Christmas and on my diff R&R.

Have you, or would you like me to, contacted JBA directly ? They´re here
in San Diego. I could find out if this is a particularly slow time of year
or not, and maybe get a better price arrangement when it is slow...

Jim
´93 4x4 CC V8