Re: UPDATE ON SHUTTING OFF

From: Michael Clark (markiiidakota@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 05 1999 - 04:00:02 EST

> So I guess the flow would be the same, but apparently my original
>theory was wrong also, in that the fluid available at the injectors
would
>be the same as without the blockage, not more. But I'm not sure wether
>the pressure would be any higher or not. Certainly, it would be higher
>before the blockage, but what about after? Would it remain the same
>as it was before the blockage, or would it be less than normal so as to
>keep the system average at "normal" pressure?

Quick someone whack Jon up side his head, he's stuck in a processing
loop!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Oh well I guess that's normal for someone who drives around town with a
bunch of yarn taped on his hood... :-)

I don't know Jon, you got me confused now. But I still think it would
fill slower given the outlet size was reduced enough. Think if the
water had to go through a pinhole... No way it could fill in the same
amount of time with the same pressure pushing it. Maybe if you had
massive pressure behind it you could do it. Home water pressure is
around 80psi I think, so if you had maybe 4,000 psi behind the pinhole
you could fill it in the same amount of time.... or blow a bunch of
shrapnel into your face.... One of life's mysteries.............

Dak content: (realy stretching now)
I would drive my Dak to the hospital to get the shrapnel out.

---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt
 My Dakota page==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html
 Dakota Webring==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/webring/ring.html