Re: Re[2]: POWER PULLEYS (Lenard)

From: Leonard Zuniga (l_zuniga@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 05 1999 - 19:14:41 EST

Bob
 Didnt really seem to notice any negative in gas mileage since jet
install. However I like to get on the throttle so that explains my poor
gas mileage. I like the way the truck runs with jet chip, have had to
take it off a few times cause it got wet and could tell a noticeable
difference. On a good note I am getting great gas mileage since the
midwest storm,having to baby it everywhere in town(snow and ice) the
firestone firehawks are not a good tire for snow.

Later
Leonard