Re: Re[2]: POWER PULLEYS (Lenard)

From: bnich@bellatlantic.net
Date: Tue Jan 05 1999 - 19:30:05 EST

Leonard Zuniga wrote:

> Bob
> Didnt really seem to notice any negative in gas mileage since jet
> install. However I like to get on the throttle so that explains my poor
> gas mileage. I like the way the truck runs with jet chip, have had to
> take it off a few times cause it got wet and could tell a noticeable
> difference. On a good note I am getting great gas mileage since the
> midwest storm,having to baby it everywhere in town(snow and ice) the
> firestone firehawks are not a good tire for snow.
>
> Later
> Leonard
> >
> >I also have a v6, how much did the jet chip help? Did it help or hurt
> >gas milage? I have the Gibson duals and a Home Brewed K+N. Let me know.
> >Thanks Bob Nichols

Leonard, Sorry I spelt your name wrong. I've heard about other guys jets
getting wet. Does the unit get wet from bad weather or only from washing
your motor compartment? Did Frank and Bruce do your TB? How about the TB
did that also make a big difference? Should I do both? Shit you have
alota mods. Bob