Re: RE:Factory Dak Alarm

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jan 05 1999 - 23:41:00 EST

I have a '98 V6 without power door locks or windows. I wanted to find out
how easy or hard it is to convert over to the factory power door locks and
maybe even the power windows. I am interested in Dave Jensen's EVSII alarm
but do not have the keyless entry system. Also is the keyless entry system
seperate from normal power door locks?

Thanks,

Chris Oertell
Arcadia, Ca