Re: Re: FW: Dr. Pat getting 4.7 Dakota (NOT)

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Thu Jan 07 1999 - 01:24:09 EST

Yeh, I wish we had something better to use. I also wish that I could sell
my Jet II for some kind of money after I get the mopar computer( I have a
while to come up with a way to do this I bet) but if they did come out
with one for the '97s I would like to try it, but Id be out 250 bucks!
Thats a lot when you arent getting paid no more than I am. My truck was
leaning out before I put the Jet II in because I had cat back, headers ,
FIPK and junk like that on it, but no more gas than if it was only making
stock flow. That probably isnt good. Well, later.

Bill
'97 SS/T