RE: RE:San Diego the Hell Hole of the West!

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Thu Jan 07 1999 - 17:59:24 EST

Yeah thats it!
San Diego, a place where the Pigeons are as big as Pit Bulls and the Pit
Bulls rule the streets at night. Its safer to run across the freeway than
to get your mail after dark...The water is great once you wade through the
medical waste and avoid the Tiger sharks. And to top it off the drag strip
has a 1/2 mile of muddy dirt road to drive through before you stage!
(some of the above is true!)
BKB